I am a Taiwanese-American, multidisciplinary designer who graduated from Morehead State University's George M. Luckey Academic Honors Program with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art (with an emphasis in Design) & Minor in Mathematics.
I have lived in four cities, three states, and two countries within the past decade, and with learning to uproot myself continuously, art and design have always been something I have been able to take with me wherever I go. In this era of emerging technologies, I grew passionate in design through the tranquility, order, and beauty with the incorporations of digital elements. I enjoy bringing studio art elements into my design work, and I design with purpose and empathy.
- Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop (2017)
- Adobe Certified Association in Graphic Design and Illustration using Adobe Illustrator (2017)
Undergraduate Research Fellowship Conferences
- 2017 Poster on the Hill: “Hear Me Roar: The Life of Modern Women” (April 2017. Washington, D.C.)
- 2017 Kentucky Honors Roundtable: Northern Kentucky University: "White Terror Era in Taiwan" (October 2017, Heights, KY)
- 2017 Appalachia Studies Conference: “The Diversity in Appalachia” (March 2017. Blacksburg, Virginia)
- 2017 Southern Honors Regional Council Conference: “Voices of Intercultural and LGBTQ+ Communities in Appalachia” (February 2017. Asheville, North Carolina)
- University of Kentucky - Kentucky Honors Roundtable: "Hear Me Roar" (February 2017. Lexington, KY)
- Murray State University Kentucky Honors Roundtable: "Art without Borders " (October 2016. Murry, KY)
- Kentucky Communication Association 2016 Conference: "Changing myself: Gender Trasnition in Rowan County" Documentary Screening (September 2016, Bowling Green, KY)
- Morehead State University: Celebration of Student Scholarship (April 2016. Morehead, KY)
- 2016 Poster on the Capitol (February 2016. Frankfort, KY)
- University of Louisville- Kentucky Honors Roundtable: "This Is Gendercide” (February 2016. Louisville, KY)
Art Shows & Awards
- 2017 Inscape: Art and Literary Magazine. Juried Publication: "Frolicking Thoughts"
- 2017 Annual MAGI Art Show (Morehead Art Guild): 4th Place: "Taiwan" (Digital Media), Honorable Mention: "Letters in Me" (Digital Media)
- 2017 Mount Sterling Regional Art Show: "Albums of Life" (Acrylic paint on CDs) "Lóng" (Ceramics)
- University Opens Exhibition (LexArt, Lexington, KY): "Undocumented, Latinx, LGBTQ+ Rights" (Charcoal on Strathmore. Three 18" by 24")
- 2016 and 2017 Judy Rogers Gender Studies Contest: Visual Arts: 1st place
- 2016 Inscape: Art and Literary Magazine. Juried Publication: "Taiwan Will Touch Your Heart"
- Give Her Life: Commission Artist for art show- Because She Lives, North Hollywood, California (2015)
- Tooele High School Visual Arts Sterling Scholar/ Wasatch Regional Finalist